- Meeting called to order at 7:30 PM.
- The Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
- Treasurer’s Report – Raul Ramos: Current balance = $4103.67
- “World RadioSport Team Championship 2018” presentation by Colin Jenkins (KU5B).
- The December BOD minutes were read, motion was raised by Charlie (KT5BBQ), seconded by Bob (WB3EWP), and approved by club members.
- Three (3) new member applications were presented and approved by club membership: Chuck Abramson (K9CFA), Marc Abramson (KC9VW), and Steven Chun (KD5SIP).
- KARS BOD has recommended the purchase of a portable generator & telescoping mast and tripod for use at club events. Motion was raised by Darrel (K5TWT), seconded by Shawn (W5AQY), and approved by club members.
Public Service Events:
- Saturday, January 19th: ESD48 Smoke Alarm Blitz. This will take place in the Governor’s Place subdivision, Katy. Anyone interested in participating, please contact Jimmy Vance.
- KARS Winter Field Day, Jan 26-27, 2019: Will be held at Cullen Park West, same location as last year’s event. All members are encouraged to participate.
- Pedaling the Prairie, Feb 2nd, 2019. http://www.pedalingtheprairie.org/register/
- Net Control Assignment for the period of Jan 15 – Feb 12, 2019
|Date||Net Control Operator|
- There were 31 members and 5 visitors in attendance.
- Meeting adjourned at app. 8:40 PM.